Your Healthcare Team
Written by: Emily Downward | Last reviewed: December 2019
- What is a rheumatologist? American College of Rheumatology. Available at https://www.rheumatology.org/I-Am-A/Patient-Caregiver/Health-Care-Team/What-is-a-Rheumatologist. Accessed 1/9/19.
- Who are physical therapists? American Physical Therapy Association. Available at http://www.apta.org/AboutPTs/. Accessed 1/9/19.
- How is a person affected? Spondylitis Association of America. Available at https://www.spondylitis.org/Possible-Complications. Accessed 1/9/19.
- Jandric S. THU0390 Effect of rehabilitation on the chest expansion in patients with ankylosing spondylitis. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. 2017;76:354.
- What is a respiratory therapist. Respiratory Therapist Licence. Available at https://www.respiratorytherapistlicense.com/what-is-a-respiratory-therapist/. Accessed 1/9/19.
- Deschênes J. Ophthalmologic manifestations of ankylosing spondylitis. Medscape. Available at https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1193119. Accessed 12/27/18.
- Iritis or anterior uveitis. Spondylitis Association of America. Available at https://www.spondylitis.org/Possible-Complications/Iritis-Uveitis. Accessed 12/27/18.
- What are the differences between ophthalmologists, optometrists, and opticians? Digital Journal of Ophthalmology, Harvard. Available at http://www.djo.harvard.edu/site.php?url=/patients/pi/439. Accessed 1/9/19.
- What is an orthopaedic surgeon? American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. Available at https://www7.aaos.org/member/directory/definition.htm. Accessed 1/9/19.