Home Remedies For Pain
Written by: Emily Downward | Last reviewed: December 2019
- Using heat and cold for pain relief. Arthritis Foundation. Available at http://www.arthritis.org/living-with-arthritis/treatments/natural/other-therapies/heat-cold-pain-relief.php. Accessed 2/14/19.
- The secret to joint pain relief – exercise. Harvard Medical School. Available at https://www.health.harvard.edu/healthbeat/the-secret-to-joint-pain-relief-exercise. Accessed 2/14/19.
- Benefits of massage. Arthritis Foundation. Available at https://www.arthritis.org/living-with-arthritis/treatments/natural/other-therapies/massage/massage-benefits.php. Accessed 2/14/19.
- Cowan P. The connection between mindfulness and pain. Chronicle, American Chronic Pain Association. Available at https://www.theacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/chronicle_june2011_ONLINE_052911.pdf. Accessed 2/14/19.
- Hilton L, Hempel S, Ewing BA, et al. Mindfulness Meditation for Chronic Pain: Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Annals of Behavioral Medicine. 2017;51(2):199-213. doi:10.1007/s12160-016-9844-2.