Written by: Emily Downward | Last reviewed: February 2019
- Chiropractic: in depth. National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health. Available at https://nccih.nih.gov/health/chiropractic/introduction.htm. Accessed 2/15/19.
- Cornelson SM, Beavers D, Harvey A, Hogarth W, Kettner NW. Chiropractic Care in the Management of Inactive Ankylosing Spondylitis: A Case Series. J Chiropr Med. 2017;16(4):300-307.
- Has your patient had inflammatory back pain for 3+ months? Spondylitis Association of America. Available at https://www.spondylitis.org/For-Chiropractors. Accessed 2/15/19.
- Complementary therapies. National Ankylosing Spondylitis Society. Available at https://nass.co.uk/managing-my-as/exercise/complementary-therapies/. Accessed 2/15/19.
- Benefits of massage. Arthritis Foundation. Available at https://www.arthritis.org/living-with-arthritis/treatments/natural/other-therapies/massage/massage-benefits.php. Accessed 2/14/19.
- What is rolfing? Dr. Ida Rolf Institute. Available at https://www.rolf.org/rolfing.php. Accessed 2/18/19.